Miasmatic Prescribing is the much enlarged edition of the book Miasmatic Diagnosis which is a bestseller book on miasms by Dr S.K. Banerjea.
The Author has revised and added many new chapters to the Miasmatic Diagnosis book from his further experience of more than 26 years of clinical practise and brought out this new version by the name of Miasmatic Prescribing. This book is written over a period of fifteen years and supported by clinical experience.
This is the most complete book on Miasms with new sections and ideas. The book contains 9 parts:
- Part I - Philosophy and Utility of Miasm
- Part II - Miasmatic Diagnostic Classifications
- Part III - Miasmatic Diagnosis of Clinical Classifications
- Part IV - Miasmatic Ancestral Tips
- Part V - Miasmatic Repertory
- Part VI - Miasmatic Weightage of Medicines
- Part VII - Modern Classical Prescribing - Practical Approach
- Part VIII - Miasmatic Interpretation in Prescribing - Case Illustrations
- Part IX - Look and Diagnose the Miasm