Griffith, C - The Comprehensive Repertory of New Homoeopathic Remedies: A Guide to Strategic Prescribing
Product code: 9781780287997
An encyclopedic lexicon of new homoeopathic remedies based on the symptoms that they cover; this is an essential reference book for users of The New Materia Medica
An encyclopedic lexicon of new homoeopathic remedies based on the symptoms that they cover; this is an essential reference book for users of The New Materia Medica.
- Key reference volume to facilitate the use of new and unfamiliar remedies that appear in the two volumes of The New Materia Medica ·
- The book is a series of chapters on every part of the body and psyche, and contains alphabetical lists of symptoms with the remedies that cover them
- Each rubric of the repertory also has a list of familiar remedies with which homoeopaths can compare old and new
- There is an emphasis on integrating the new medicines into the familiar canon so that practitioners can view the latest remedies with confidence and use them with integrity ·
- There are many new rubrics that will be unfamiliar to users of the traditional repertories, and which will fill in gaps in our knowledge
After nearly a quarter of a century's proof and research into new homoeopathic medicines, the dozens of new remedies that have been developed by the meditation circle of Janice Micallef RSHom are now presented as a desktop reference guide for any homoeopath with an interest in expanding the horizons of their art. Colin Griffith, a member of the homeopathic 'proving circle' since its earliest days, has laid out the book in a user-friendly manner to facilitate an easy search for the most appropriate remedy for both familiar and unfamiliar rubrics of symptoms. The accompanying lists of comparable 'old' remedies ensure that practitioners will not be tempted to view the new remedies as exclusively remedial in cases that may seem to call for something unusual. There are explanatory essays on how to use the repertory, on the association of remedies with the seven chakras and the seven major miasms, and a glossary of remedy names in both English and Latin to conform to universal usage. Each new remedy is also given a characteristic essential 'thumb nail' sketch to act as an additional guide.
Until 31st October all of Colin Griffith's books will be discounted by 10%. Simply buy the product and the discount will be applied at the checkout. (UK purchases only.)
Write a review and share your thoughts with other shoppers.