Heimlich, J & Panos, M B - Homeopathic Medicine at Home
This is an excellent book that covers the history and use of homeopathy in the home. It covers a wide variety of aspects of illness and homeopathy and chapters cover the following:
- What is Homeopathy?
- A Homeopathic Physician at Work
- Your Home Remedy Kit
- What to Do for Accidents
- In Case of Emergency
- How to Prevent and Treat Colds, Coughs and Earaches
- Remedies for Stomach and Bowel Problems
- A Happier Baby with Homeopathic Care
- Your Growing Child
- What Homeopathy Can Do for Women
- Keeping Your Pets Healthy
- Remedies and their Abbreviations
- Materia Medica
As you can see, this is a very useful book for beginners and quick -reference.