PLEASE NOTE: INDIAN PRINT QUALITY!
“Invertebrates in Homeopathy” is book about in-depth and systematic explanation of invertebrate remedies. It has thematic explanation of 11 phyla and 50 remedies. Each phylum and medicines explained by evolution model of Michel Yakir and Mahesh Gandhi.
The book is not merely a simple materia medica book. It is prepared and designed according to international standards. It is the author’s two year’s exclusive effort. It is systematic explanation and presentation about phylum then sub-phylum and then each medicine available in homeopathic materia medica.
· The content of the book is so reach in information with easy and simple language that easily applicable in the practice.
· It has well explained themes of each phylum with extracted expressions words
· The explanation and qualification of each theme that “why this theme is presented here?”
· Each theme is presented with reference rubrics from repertory
· It has well-presented schema (Chart) of each phylum after explanations of themes
· It has mm from fully trustworthy source or directly from proving
· Each medicine has explained personality so easy to guess the pattern and evolution of the person.
· Each medicine has written general characteristics with genius of the medicine
· Each medicine has written particular symptoms at last
· The reach informative ten cases to understand the contents of the book
· Writings are easily readable with extra-large fonts