Kenton, L - Passage to Power
From the back of the book:
Menopause is a time of celebration when our creativity is no longer bound to our obligation as a member of the human race to propagate the species. Often, for the first time in a woman's life, her creativity can be set free for use in whatever way the whispers of her soul dictate.
Passage to Power...
- ...questions the benefits of standard HRT, examines the politics behind it and criticises many of the unhelpful medical practices surrounding the menopause
- ...offers simple, safe and natural methods to treat osteoporosis and to relieve the symptoms of PMS and the menopause
- ...shows women how to reconnect with their deepest levels of intuition and instinct
Passage to Power contains revolutionary scientific findings on:
- the devastating effects of xenoestrogens - environmental chemicals to which western women are increasingly exposed
- the extraordinary healing powers of natural progesterone - the hormone which exactly mirrors that produced by women's own bodies
Passage To Power will transform the lives of women over 35 who suffer from or fear the menopause.