If you're one of the all-too-many women who experiences unnecessary difficulties with nursing your child, The Ultimate Breastfeeding Book of Answers will help you overcome your fears, doubts, and practical concerns about breastfeeding. In this comprehensive guide, Dr Jack Newman - a leading authority on infant care who has established breastfeeding clinics throughout the world - brings the most important facts about breastfeeding to you.
- How to achieve a good 'latch' - the essence of trouble-free breastfeeding
- What to do if your baby refuses the breast
- How to deal with sore breasts, cracked nipples or breast surgeries
- Ways to ensure your baby gets enough milk
- How to ensure your baby gets enough milk
- How to breastfeed premature and adopted babies
- Ways to cope with the jaundiced or colicky baby
- And more!
Whether this is your first baby or your fourth; if you're pregnant, breast feeding your newborn, or wondering about weaning your toddler, this book is for you.