This wonderful text gathers all the nuggets of information about homoeopathic principles and practice and puts them all in one textbook. It is divided into three parts with separate introduction and conclusion.
- The introduction looks into the background of the birth and growth of Homoeopathy, with a short history of medicine up to Hahnemann's time.
- Part I deals with all the theoretical and philosophical aspects of Homoeopathy, and includes basic principles, health and disease, cure of disease, susceptibility, suppression, constitution, miasms and vital force.
- Part II describes all that concerns the homoeopathic drug: the preparation, proving, posology, along with different types of remedies, nosodes and sarcodes, and remedy relationships.
- Part III deals with the practice of Homoeopathy, and shows how to manage the patient, including case-taking, selecting symptoms, repertorising, prescribing, reaction to remedy, the follow up and long-term care.
- Finally, the conclusion ponders over the future of Homoeopathy and reviews the pros and cons for its prosperity.
Write a review and share your thoughts with other shoppers.