An understanding of the principles of homoeopathic philosophy is fundamental to the successful practice of homoeopathy. For ease of study this text presents key ideas in the form of a self-directed learning programme which can be followed in its entirety or read selectively.
Key features include:
- basic concepts and laws of homoeopathy
- how to read and record symptoms homoeopathically
- how to interpret and analyse a case
- the use of Repertories of symptoms
- learning activities & self-testing questions
This book can be studies on its own or as a companion volume to Margaret Roy's A first Materia Medica for Homoeopathy.