The Child's Mind and Behaviour is a unique collation of experiences with children from homeopaths over the last 200 years. It includes:
- An indepth guide to taking the child's case
- Repertorial entries from classic texts all the way from Hahnemann and Hering to modern writings of Vithoulkas, Coulter and Herscu
- Extensive cross referenceing for easy use even by the new practitioner
- Includes many rare rubrics not found in other repertories
- Incorporates many additions by the author confirming and adding to the work of other sources
Write a review and share your thoughts with other shoppers.