Woensel, E van - Case Analysis in Homeopathy: Strategies and Techniques / Theory Case Studies
Product code: 9789078742029
A clear guide on how to analyze the case effectively, including what needs to be treated, levels of pathology and much more.
What this book has to offer:
- Clear instructions on how to analyse the information coming from the homeopathic consultation and how to synthesise this outcome into a homeopathic prescription
- Insight into how to make a prognosis, considering:
- what has to be treated as to pathology
- the condition of the defence mechanism and the patient's level of health
- possible causative and disease-maintaining factors
- the patient's personal and family medical history
- the clarity of the remedy pattern
- Information that enables you to better estimate the duration and complexity of the treatment
- The skills to judge the symptoms persented in the case with regard to their peculiarity and to find the disctinctive symptoms of the case
- A well-structured schedule that can be used to assist you to arrive at a homeopathic prescription, enabling you to choose the right strategy or technique in order to make the correct prescription
- Knowledge as to how to differentiate the appropriate remedies and select the most similar one
- Guidelines which enable you to select the right potency with which to start the treatment
Erik van Woensel has been studying homeopathy since 1977. He started practising homeopathy in 1982. since 1990 he has been teaching at several schools, currently teaching via international seminars all over the world. He supervises several groups of new and experiences homeopaths and is the author of the following:
- Characteristics and Peculiarities
- A Compiled Materia Medica - Radar Keynotes
- Classical Homeopathy - Evidence Based Medicine
His aim is to spread homeopathy by teaching and writing, to research the potential of homeopathy and make this public, to bring the application of homoeopathy to a higher level and improve homeopathic literature. To achieve this end he founded - among other things - the Archive for Homeopathy.
Write a review and share your thoughts with other shoppers.