The New Materia Medica is a sourcebook of information on 36 new crystal, botanical and animal remedies now in use by practitioners of the Guild of Homoeopaths. These remedies, which have quickly established a reputation for remarkable success, are extraordinary for their depth of action, reaching far into the patient's psyche and history.
The entry on each remedy gives:
- A description of the original substance, plant or animal in its natural state
- An outline of its history, including medicinal and traditional uses of the plant and crystal essence remedies
- An explanation of the remedy's affinities for the chakras and the associated glands and organs
- A description of the general symptoms which can be treated by each remedy (to cover symptomatology that affects the whole physical being)
- Detailed descriptions of the mental and emotional symptoms as well as the physical symptoms that affect individual parts of the body
- A list of related remedies to show affinites, comparisons and relationships
- Summarized case notes to show clinical evidence of efficacy and to illustrate the day-to-day use of each remedy
An eagerly awaited addition to our collection of materia medica bringing homeopathy into the future with Griffith's usual clarity and insight.